Register for a free trial of Practical Law CanadaPractical Law Canada – Competition
is an essential online resource for competition law specialists, corporate lawyers and inhouse counsel. With time-saving resources and practical how to guidance from industry experts, this service gives you the know-how you need to get up to speed quickly on a variety of competition law matters. Why start at square one when you can start with Practical Law Canada?Tangible benefits of Practical Law Canada – Competition
- Complete range of compliance support – provides a full range of competition compliance tools, including compliance overviews, a template compliance program, hypotheticals for compliance training and checklists for key activities to manage competition risk
- Enhanced productivity – extensive guides and tools created and maintained by our lawyer-editor enable you to address your clients' legal issues faster
- Greater efficiency – enhances your expertise, helping you provide strategic counsel as well as quality work product that conforms to your clients' expectations and budgets
- Improved response time – helps you quickly create superior first drafts and respond to client queries in minutes
Our competition service covers key aspects of this practice area, including:
Practical Law Canada – Competition
- Competition Law Compliance
- Competition Litigation
- Conspiracy (Cartels)
- General Competition Law
- Investment Canada Act
- Merger Control
- Unilateral Conduct
- Vertical Agreements
- Advertising and Marketing
's dedicated expert is at the heart of the service, bringing extensive practice experience from leading law firms. These lawyer-editors create, cross-check and continuously update Practical Law Canada resources to keep you up to date with the latest legal, regulatory and practice developments. Resources include:
- Practice Overviews and Practice Notes that provide straightforward how-to guides and clear explanations of current law and practice, ranging from basic overviews to detailed analysis for specialists.
- Standard Documents and Standard Clauses that are up-to-date precedents with detailed drafting notes, negotiating guidance, opposing positions and alternative clauses that can be downloaded and saved in Word for easy editing and customization.
- Checklists, time lines and charts that serve as quick reference reminders and provide a 360 degree view to help make sure you have covered all the bases.
- Toolkits that provide a compilation of resources that focus on specific issues.
- Glossaries that decode jargon and dovetail with terms used in the documents, checklists and practice notes.
- Updates which feature trend pieces / hot topic discussions.
- Country Q&As which provide global insight and guidance, Q&A Comparison Tools and International Transaction Guides which provide jurisdiction specific answers to frequently asked questions about doing a variety of transactions- all written by leading lawyers in international firms.
Practical Law Canada resources and tools are extremely easy to navigate, with cross-references and links to related content. Case law references seamlessly link out to the full text of the case and are powered by WestlawNext Canada.For more information or to sign up for a free trial, visit us at ca.practicallaw.com