An authoritative and detailed analysis of the Divorce Act.
A current, portable resource for commentary and legislation, The 2018 Annotated Divorce Act includes:
- Authoritative section-by-section commentary and analysis of the background and practical application of each section of the Act
- Clear and concise digests of all the relevant case law you need to understand the judicial application of the Act
The 2018 edition includes dozens of new case annotations.
This new edition features updates to the case law and commentary annotating the provisions of the federal Divorce Act, including comprehensive revision of the following parts of the text:
- Section 4 – Jurisdiction in Corollary Relief Proceedings – Cases discussed include Natha v. Cook (2016, ABCA), V. (L.G.) v. P. (L.A.) (2016, NBCA) and Cheng v. Liu (2016, ONSC)
- Section 15 – Corollary Relief – Interim Support – Cases discussed include Vhora v. Vhora (2016, ONSC) and Longley v. McFadden (2016, SKQB)
- Section 17 – Corollary Relief – Variation and Review – Cases discussed include Kohan v. Kohan (2016, ABCA), Younger v. Younger (2016, BCSC) and Collette v. Collette (2016, BCSC)
- Section 25.1 – Agreements with Provinces – Cases discussed include Pinter v. Pinter (2016, ABCA) and Bortolussi v. Cafferty (2016, MBQB)
Thomson Reuters ProView®
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
Visit store.thomsonreuters.ca/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView eBooks.
* ProView options not applicable to bookstores, academic institutions, and students.