An authoritative and detailed analysis of the Divorce Act.
A current, portable resource for commentary and legislation, The 2018 Annotated Divorce Act includes:
- Authoritative section-by-section commentary and analysis of the background and practical application of each section of the Act
- Clear and concise digests of all the relevant case law you need to understand the judicial application of the Act
The 2018 edition includes dozens of new case annotations.
- This new edition features updates to the case law and commentary annotating the provisions of the federal Divorce Act, including comprehensive revision of the following parts of the text:
- Section 4 – Jurisdiction in Corollary Relief Proceedings – Cases discussed include Natha v. Cook (2016, ABCA), V. (L.G.) v. P. (L.A.) (2016, NBCA) and Cheng v. Liu (2016, ONSC)
- Section 15 – Corollary Relief – Interim Support – Cases discussed include Vhora v. Vhora (2016, ONSC) and Longley v. McFadden (2016, SKQB)
- Section 17 – Corollary Relief – Variation and Review – Cases discussed include Kohan v. Kohan (2016, ABCA), Younger v. Younger (2016, BCSC) and Collette v. Collette (2016, BCSC)
- Section 25.1 – Agreements with Provinces – Cases discussed include Pinter v. Pinter (2016, ABCA) and Bortolussi v. Cafferty (2016, MBQB)
Thomson Reuters ProView®
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
Visit store.thomsonreuters.ca/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView eBooks.
* ProView options not applicable to bookstores, academic institutions, and students.