A consolidation of current acts and regulations pertaining to labour and employment law in Canada.
Contributing Editor: Sarah Matheson, B.A., LL.B.
The Consolidated Federal Employment and Labour Statutes and Regulations is an annual publication designed to consolidate and keep current those statutes and regulations pertaining to labour and employment law in Canada.
The 2018 edition incorporates amendments to the following Acts and Regulations:
- Canada Labour Code, R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2
- Employment Insurance Regulations, SOR/96-332
- Employment Insurance (Fishing) Regulations, SOR/96-445
- Pension Benefits Standards Act, 1985, R.S.C. 1985, c. 32 (2nd Supp.)
- Wage Earner Protection Program Act, S.C. 2005, c. 47, s. 1