Eugene Meehan, Q.C., and The Honourable Justice Robert J. Sharpe
Winning on appeal requires a different set of skills than winning at trial. With this DVD, you get expert advice on written and oral advocacy and how to triumph on appeal.
You'll learn how to:
- Write an effective appellate factum
- Construct a compelling argument
- Improve your oral advocacy skills
- Marshal the facts and law for a successful case
This "how-to-win-an-appeal" DVD is an excellent guide to the essentials before an appellate court.
Also includes tips on appealing board decisions useful in:
- Labour law
- Human rights
- Provincial, federal and territorial tribunals