Tax Court Practice is an indispensable tool for the litigation specialist or for those who consult in tax cases. This comprehensive two-volume work provides all the information needed regarding the parameters and procedures governing the Tax Court of Canada. This folio-based CD-ROM is a completely searchable version of all the contents in this authoritative book. It allows you to tailor your search precisely with:
- Hypertext linking
- Folio functionality This publication's looseleaf format and at least two updates per year ensure that it always reflects current information and changes.
- Updated full text of the Tax Court of Canada Act, complete with sectional annotations, case summaries and statutory cross-references
- Annotated General and Informal Procedure Rules made under the Tax Court of Canada Act
- Annotated appeal provisions of other relevant federal statutes, including the Excise Tax Act, Canada Pension Plan, Employment Insurance Act, in addition to the full texts of the Interpretation Act and the Income Tax Conventions Interpretation Act, complete with explanatory notes and case summaries
- Complete history of appeals to the Tax Court, both income tax and GST
- Tax Court of Canada Practice Notes and Notices to the Profession
- Current directory and contact information for the Tax Court, Canada Revenue Agency and the Department of Justice
- Excellent Finding Tools, including a detailed Table of Contents, complete Table of Cases and a comprehensive Topical Index
Portable Version Now Available
Current subscribers to Tax Court Practice, the looseleaf edition, receive Portable Tax Court Practice, Act and Rules at no cost with the next release.